Vypnout statistiky
KATEGORIEPOSLEDNÍ PŘÍSPĚVKYPOSLEDNÍ OZNÁMENÍSTATISTIKY UŽIVATELE
Nick: Anonymous
Hodnost: Warman
Varování: 0
---
Právě je 19 dub 2024, 01:17

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 24 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2
 Hunt 
Autor Zpráva
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Re: Hunt

16 - I will train your girlfriend really hard!

:-_-:

Re: Hunt Re: Hunt

That day in a gym, I saw a couple while I was sweating on treadmill. I heard the guy was giving stupid and even dangerous advices about exercising style, so I just couldn't stay quiet. I came closer and showed her few tricks and during that conversation my cash fell out from my pocket. I wasn't planning to hunt that day, but I saw how magnetic those banknotes were for the girl. Do you want all this money? - I've asked them. And added what I want for that. I've never had sex in gym before and it was awesome! I fucked her hard there and I enjoyed this experience a lot since I could see my reflections in gym mirrors. I covered her twice with my sperm and wanted more, but...

__.__

SIZE: 583 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 31:00 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

20 říj 2020, 21:20
Warman
Warman

17 - How I bought young pussy during my casual shopping

I was close to the shopping center, feeling bored in my car. Too many hunting attempts failed last time. Luckily one innocent roe came to me searching for change for a shopping cart. I don't want to waste your time with details, but after ten minutes she and her boyfriend were in my car. They got my money, I got her hand on my penis and soon I planned to put it right to her pussy. We came to the nearest park and our sex was right in car trunk! When she got her bra off, I got frozen for a while - her boobs were fantastic! I couldn't believe that this beauty existed in real life! I was lying on the ground and the girl was riding my dick - amazing feeling! I could enjoy her tits and soon I came on her belly and it was fantastic!

__.__

SIZE: 759 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 40:20 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

21 říj 2020, 13:55
Warman
Warman

18 - How I became close with my neighbors

I was going home after a long day when I noticed my neighbor close to main door. Guy forgot the keys and they had no chance to get in. We knew each other pretty good and at that moment I invited them to my home and called service to help them with opening their flat. Meanwhile we were talking and I found out that they are going to get married soon, but don't have money for a magnificent wedding. Actually, they don't have cash even for very shy ceremony or rings. Well... when fish swims straight to my hands... My neighbor let me fu*k his future wife, penetrate her throat, kiss her boobs and play with her pussy and everything in front of his face. And this domination is the best thing which you can have in hunting!

__.__

SIZE: 834 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 44:17 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

21 říj 2020, 14:45
Warman
Warman

19 - I'll buy you a bus ticket, and you serve my dick.

I had some business in the city that day. Walking down one of the streets I suddenly saw an angry man who yelled aloud while taking a young couple out of the bus. It warmed up my interested and I decided to check it out while turning the camera on. I realized that these guys didn't have a ticket, so I decided to help them. Settling the issue with the evil check-taker, I invited the young couple for a cup of coffee to my apartment. It turned out that they were just students who had some financial difficulties. I was honest and told the guy that I was ready to give them money but I really like his young sexy girlfriend, and I look forward to a little gratitude in return for my kindness... this surefire way never failed me before, and exactly five minutes later she gently wrapped her fingers around my dick and sucked it sweetly, and all her boyfriend could only do is watch reluctantly.

__.__

SIZE: 758 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 40:41 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

21 říj 2020, 15:39
Warman
Warman

20 - If you want to leave this city, you have let me fu*k you!

I was waiting for my train when suddenly saw the couple breaking into the station, arguing loudly. I overheard them saying that they didn't have enough money to get the tickets. The man was over forty, but after looking at his young companion I realized that I couldn't let her go so easily. The man was worried that they wouldn't be able to leave and that they would have to sleep right at the station! "Hey, man, don't get so worked up, I have an apartment nearby, I can take you there...", - I said. We got to my apartment. I couldn't take my eyes off the girl, these boobs and hips, I wanted them right there. "Hey, dude, I think I know how to help you - I will give you money but I have one wish, I want to fu*k your young girlfriend...", and now, only five minutes after, my dick was sliding into her wet pussy, and her husband, all red with anger, and cursing loudly counted my money!

__.__

SIZE: 639 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 34:35 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

21 říj 2020, 17:08
Warman
Warman

21 - Getting lost heading on your first date? Then I'll fu*k your busty girlfriend!

It was pretty cold today and I walked home quickly. There were few passers-by on the street, so I noticed a guy standing on the spot with a bouquet of flowers from afar. He was clearly lost and I decided to help him. Having met Philip and talked a little, I realized that he had a date with a girl, but he couldn’t find the place he needed. “Of course, I will help you buddy. Turn to the right and go to the end of the street.” As soon as Philip left to wander the streets of Prague, I went to meet his girlfriend! It was a blind date, and I was hoping to have a fabulous evening by posing as another guy. Coming to the right place, I noticed a lonely girl, she was utterly pretty, and her huge boobs just drove me crazy. They stuck out so defiantly from under her clothes that I could not think of anything but fucking her hard. Suddenly Philip appeared around the corner, he disclosed my deception and was very angry! “Hey, listen, I'm ready to compensate you for all the damage. Take this money and let me fu*k your busty girlfriend...”

__.__

SIZE: 757 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 40:45 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

21 říj 2020, 18:20
Warman
Warman

22- I’ll fu*k your hot wife for bitcoin

I noticed this couple in the mall. The guy was busy fiddling with an ATM, trying to complete some transaction. It was obvious to me that he wasn't successful in that regard, but his girlfriend did try to encourage him. The girl in question was a centerfold-worthy stunner with long legs, delicate firm breasts, and beautiful eyes. I came up with a great plan that starts with striking up a conversation. As it turns out, those two geniuses decided to make some money by jumping on the Bitcoin bandwagon. Without thinking long, I offered them to buy some BTC off of me for a great price. What happened next? Well, suffice to say, I got really lucky... I got to fu*k this hottie in my office, on my desk! I stared into her beautiful eyes as she blew me. I explored her wet pussy while her husband just stood there in silence. It’s not like he can stop me anyway, I paid them in BTC after all.

__.__

SIZE: 628 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 33:44 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

21 říj 2020, 21:42
Warman
Warman

23 - I bought another man's wife at the shopping mall

The newlyweds were chilling at a shopping mall, eating junk food. She decided to split for a moment and I took this opportunity to approach her hubby with my camera. I offered him a considerable amount of money for sex. The guy was livid at first, but their financial issues basically forced his hand here. I videotaped myself fucking his wife in numerous positions in a public restroom while the cuck went bright red with shame. I figured that she enjoyed it more with a REAL man.

__.__

SIZE: 638 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 34:00 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

22 říj 2020, 15:54
Warman
Warman

24 - I've got sexy victim into my net!

If you wonder who is this girl on her knees with my cock in her mouth and who is that grumpy man on a sofa next to us, I will tell you. I'm hunter and I'm offering money for sex with me to pretty girls. Sometimes they are not alone, but I like it even more - when cuckold is watching us it's turning me on! Yeah, now you know everything. Stay with me, coz I have big plans on this girl! I will have her from back and will penetrate her pussy until she will squirt! Than she will ride me until I will cum on her back!

__.__

SIZE: 795 MB | RESOLUTION: 960x540 | DURATION: 42:17 | FORMAT: .mp4

)..(

22 říj 2020, 21:15
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 24 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1, 2

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina