Vypnout statistiky
KATEGORIEPOSLEDNÍ PŘÍSPĚVKYPOSLEDNÍ OZNÁMENÍSTATISTIKY UŽIVATELE
Nick: Anonymous
Hodnost: Warman
Varování: 0
---
Právě je 16 dub 2024, 05:59

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 265 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Další
 Real hard BDSM / men humiliate women 
Autor Zpráva
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Emma Evins is Fucked Rough, Rides her Master & Earns a Faci.

Emma Evins
Description: Emma Evins loves crazy wild sex, the kind obedient BDSM slaves can endure for hours. This hot ginger babe has met her match with her new Daddy. He's a master of domination, rough sex, leather and chain bondage, breast bondage, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks, sex toys, all on a dirty mattress. He tosses Emma around into different positions, shoving his dick deep down her throat, fucking her doggy style, on her back, pulling her on his cock for a cowgirl ride, pounding her fast and hard. She can't resist cumming over and over. She's even earned her Master's warm cum load in her mouth, swallowing every drop.

Emma Evins is Fucked Rough, Rides her Master & Earns a Faci.

Emma Evins is Fucked Rough, Rides her Master & Earns a Faci.

File Name : sdis4_emma_evins_2.mp4
File Size : 1466.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:25:05

DOWNLOAD
sdis4_emma_evins_2.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
sdis4_emma_evins_2.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)
*Fully BDSM Collection -k2s- (keep for updates)*

17 dub 2019, 12:12
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Esmi Lee Earns a Facial After Rope Bondage Rough Sex Session

Esmi Lee
Description: Usually mean and sultry BDSM Mistress Esmi Lee is her Master's submissive slut ready for more rope bondage. He loves tormenting his sex slave and has a device to help: the fucking machine. Esmi is tied down on a work table with the machine pointing a rubber dick at her pussy. Can she handle double penetration? Her master flips on the machine and fills her mouth with his big thick cock, deep down her throat, fucking her brain in! He handles the speed nob, going up and down, distracting Lee from her face fucking and hard smacks across her cheek. She can't control the orgasms she's having. Her Master wants to see her squirt as much as she can. The machine is taken away, yet Esmi is kept in place. This curious slut may not be able to take anymore deep penetration domination, begging for mercy. He wants to pound her in rough and hard with his raging boner. Her training continues in becoming his sex slave to keep around, following every order, taking every inch of cock, fast and sexy. Esmi has earned her Master's cum all over her face, left whimpering in her own juices.

Esmi Lee Earns a Facial After Rope Bondage Rough Sex Session

Esmi Lee Earns a Facial After Rope Bondage Rough Sex Session

File Name : sdis4_esmi_lee_2.mp4
File Size : 1279.39 MB
Duration : 00:21:53

DOWNLOAD
sdis4_esmi_lee_2.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
sdis4_esmi_lee_2.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

18 dub 2019, 06:10
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Jenna Ivory Wanted her Master's Cum so Bad

Jenna Ivory
Description: My Master wanted to see me again but went about it much differently. I wasn't sure if I was ready for him again. My throat was still sore from the last session. His slave training is quite intense. But I do love when he leaves me shackled and blindfolded. I feel so helpless knowing there's not much I can do when he has me. I could feel my pussy getting wet. I was so horny I wanted him to take me right there and then. But he made me wait, which got me hotter. The cold leather of the couch kept me shivering. I couldn't take the tease anymore. I need his dick! He finally arrives and waste no time reintroducing his huge cock to me. I wanted it down my throat, far up my pussy in the rough manner he's so good at. I love feeling like his slut to be used whenever he wants. He had me on my back, legs spread in his hands to pound me my pussy. He threw me on my knees, head and hands hanging over the back of the couch, holding my head in place has he rammed his dick deep down my throat at a rapid pace. He walked over and took my doggy, his hands firm on my hips, pulling me back fast and swift onto his cock. I don't remember how many times I orgasm-ed. I lost count. This time I got Daddy's cum. He left me a happy sex slave.

Jenna Ivory Wanted her Master's Cum so Bad

Jenna Ivory Wanted her Master's Cum so Bad

File Name : sdis4_jenna_ivory_2.mp4
File Size : 642.81 MB
Duration : 00:28:47

DOWNLOAD
sdis4_jenna_ivory_2.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
sdis4_jenna_ivory_2.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

18 dub 2019, 12:08
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Kimmy Lee has been Kept in a Cage for Deepthroat BJs & Anal.

Kimmy Lee
Description: We all thought the Dungeon Master let his sex slave Kimmy Lee go after their last session. We were wrong. The Asian beauty was kept in a dog cage, kept in the doggy position in rope bondage, sitting on a sybian fucking machine with a huge black dildo on a fucking machine aimed at her asshole. No model on Sexual Disgrace has taken the machine in her asshole. Everyone give it up for Kimmy! The session starts. Lee can't move so she will endure every inch of the long and thick rubber dick penetrating her deep, teasing her with the control panel. This slut loves it, whining for her Master the way he likes. He enjoys make the machine go as fast as possible, testing Kimmy's anus. This is anal sex to the extreme. He gets jealous and wants it for himself. He opens the cage door and leads Kimmy out on her hands and knees like a pup, running his hands all over her body, spanking her ass and tits, leaving hand prints. He shoves his dick deep down her throat, bobbing his whore's head on it. When there's enough spit, he pulls her up on the sofa and penetrates her asshole. It seems he wants to wreck it. He fucks her rough, deep and hard, making her clean his pole off in between. He slips it into her pussy as well. Kimmy loves being used by her Master, cumming whenever he tells her to, riding his dick the best she can. She is left trembling.

Kimmy Lee has been Kept in a Cage for Deepthroat BJs & Anal.

Kimmy Lee has been Kept in a Cage for Deepthroat BJs & Anal.

File Name : sdis4_kimmy_lee.mp4
File Size : 1386.28 MB
Duration : 00:23:44

DOWNLOAD
sdis4_kimmy_lee.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
sdis4_kimmy_lee.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

19 dub 2019, 05:06
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Bethany Benz - Damages and Domination

Description: Notorious Creeper Bruno has tricked tall sexy black claims adjuster into inspecting his house. He says he's got flood damage, but he's in reality, just looking to do damage to her tight brown pussy. After a short while he dispenses with the ruse and bondage and brutal rough sex follows soon after. Bruno pounds her slutty pussy into submission in several positions then coats her with a big facial cumshot.

Bethany Benz - Damages and Domination

Bethany Benz - Damages and Domination

File Name : icr_bethany_benz.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1684.85 MB
Duration : 00:28:27

DOWNLOAD
icr_bethany_benz.full.hi.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
icr_bethany_benz.full.hi.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

19 dub 2019, 11:20
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Brandie Bae - Taming The Auditor

Description: Tan busty blonde auditor Brandie Bae has been sent by the government to examine Bruno's taxes. Just as she's about to put the screws to him he turns the tables on her and has her tied up and begging for his dick in no time. Bruno slaps her huge tits and fat ass, stuffs her mouth with his thick cock then fucks her tight pussy like a beast. His intense sexual domination of the curvy slut ends when he busts a huge load on her.

Brandie Bae - Taming The Auditor

Brandie Bae - Taming The Auditor

File Name : icr_brandi_bae.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1875.5 MB
Duration : 00:31:39

DOWNLOAD
icr_brandi_bae.full.hi.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
icr_brandi_bae.full.hi.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

20 dub 2019, 03:42
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues with More Bondage and.

Nikki Bell
Description: The submissive and obedient sex slave Nikki Bell hasn't left the dungeon yet. She's actually prepped for some more bondage and domination fun. Her Master thinks she needs more training and disgrace. He makes her love being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy. Blindfolded, tight leather cuffs hug Nikki's wrists and ankles together as she is sat on the sybian fucking machine. It's turned on and her Master widens her mouth for his massive dick. He makes her give him a deepthroat blowjob, taking his meat as far as it can go, bobbing and slapping her head down more. Nikki begs for mercy as the vibration intensifies and spit pours out of her mouth and spread all over her face. He enjoys smacking her pussy, tits and face awake before shoving his cock in her mouth again. He likes hearing her gag on his dick. He wants her to cum a few times before he widens her pussy. Turning the sybian on high usually does the trick. Next, Nikki is placed on the floor, wrists and legs attached to chains linked to the grounds, legs kept spread eagle. Her Master slaps her pussy and torments it with a vibrator, the last thing Nikki wants. Her cunt is trembling from what's it's been given. He has to cover her mouth from all the screaming and begging for mercy. Her pussy doesn't need lube from the multiple orgasms, allowing the wand to glide all over her clit and pussy lips. Time for rough penetration. Her Master hovers over and dips his dick deep inside Nikki's pink hole. It's still too much for her little pussy to handle. Too bad. Her Master doesn't care. He pounds her pussy, ball gag in her mouth to cover the noise coming out of it. Her Master rubs her clit with the vibrator as he continues fucking her rough and fast. He wants to give her a well deserved load from all that she's taken. He unchains her a bit so she can sit up with her mouth open. You need to see the facial Nikki is left with.

Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues with More Bondage and.

Nikki Bell's Slave Training Continues with More Bondage and.

File Name : sdis4_nikki_bell.mp4
File Size : 1150.98 MB
Duration : 00:19:38

DOWNLOAD
sdis4_nikki_bell.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
sdis4_nikki_bell.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

20 dub 2019, 03:47
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek sdis4 nikki bell 2

Nikki Bell Continues Fucking Machine Rope Bondage for her Master's Cum
Nikki Bell
Description: It seems Nikki Bell can't escape our BDSM dungeon. She's still there with her wrists and legs bound with rope to two elevated slabs of wood, keeping her in the doggy position. She better behave or she'll be slave training until her Master is pleased. He continues with the sybian and fucking machine with a dildo as long and thick like him. The rapid vibration with the drilling rubber cock make Nikki cum within seconds. Her moans and screams echo throughout the dark space. Her Master grabs her hair to deep throat every inch of his dick down her mouth. She can't concentrate on all the sensations, overwhelmed by it all. Our shiny Bell begins to break but he doesn't let up. He increases the vibration, speeds up the fucking machine as he continues skull fucking her, making her take his dick deep down my throat. Nikki wants to collapse but the rope doesn't allow her to. Eventually her Master pulls out of the fucking machine contraption and brings her to her knees for another blowjob. It seems Nikki Bell is obeying her Master, gagging on all the dick she can handle, hoping she get another load of cum. She keeps sucking, spit oozing out of her mouth. Finally he gets close and preps his sex slave's face for a steamy facial. You be the judge if Nikki Bell needs to return for more training.

sdis4 nikki bell 2

sdis4 nikki bell 2

File Name : sdis4_nikki_bell_2.mp4
File Size : 1245.72 MB
Duration : 00:21:20

DOWNLOAD
sdis4_nikki_bell_2.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
sdis4_nikki_bell_2.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

20 dub 2019, 12:23
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek sdis4 zoey foxx 2

Zoey Foxx Returns for More Bondage Slave Training
Zoey Foxx
Description: Seems no one warned the hot and horny Zoey Foxx how intense we get here at Fetish Network. She's experimented sexually with a few boyfriends with domination and bondage, but nothing like what we have planned for her second round of slave training. This time she's tied to a crate with leather and chains, testing her flexibility, her legs kept in a split, her arms pulled in the same directions, nipple pumps aching her nipples. She can't stop shivering. Her Master finally walks in, hung dick hard and grabs Zoey's head, turns it and fills her mouth with his cock. So much spit oozes out of her mouth. We're sure she's hoping for a clear breath of air. She gets what she wants when her Master moves between her legs. Her leg tied back gives him enough room and access for whatever he wants with her pussy. He loves pounding in a cunt rough and hard, going as deep as he can. He grabs her hair again, using it to pull her down more on his cock. He then moves back and forth, taking turns obliterating her throat and pussy. Zoey seems to love every minute of her BDSM session. She gladly gives him sloppy deepthroat blowjobs and begs to be fucked more and fast. He surprises her with something special: a vibrator. He places it on her clit and watches her body tremble from multiple orgasms. It looks too much to handle. He has to hold her down and gag her with his cock. The scene is so hot, her Master decides to give her a load of his cum. She loves it. She swirls it around her mouth before swallowing it. Another successful sex slave made.

sdis4 zoey foxx 2

sdis4 zoey foxx 2

File Name : sdis4_zoey_foxx_2.mp4
File Size : 1624.03 MB
Duration : 00:27:28

DOWNLOAD
sdis4_zoey_foxx_2.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
sdis4_zoey_foxx_2.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

21 dub 2019, 10:04
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Julz Gotti - Un-happy Ending

Description: Thick Latina Julz Gotti has been hired to give Bruno a deep rub-down at his house. It's not long before he reveals his biggest source of pain, his stiff aching cock. With little effort he gets the fat ass teen to submit to him totally and she's soon bound with rope and being used like a sex doll. Tit slapping, deepthroating, fingering and brutal deep pussy drilling action ensues and by the time it subsides, the poor puta is covered in cum.

Julz Gotti - Un-happy Ending

Julz Gotti - Un-happy Ending

File Name : icr_julz_gotti.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1972.02 MB
Duration : 00:33:11

DOWNLOAD
icr_julz_gotti.full.hi.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
icr_julz_gotti.full.hi.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

21 dub 2019, 12:31
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Karma Rx - Personal Trainer/Whore

Description: Tatted busty blonde personal trainer, Karma Rx, has gotten duped into giving Bruno a in-home workout session. Bitch! The only thing getting worked out today is your tight pussy and big DSL. She's reluctant to sexually submit at first, but Bruno quickly changes that. He wreaks havoc on the big titted bimbo. Savagely drilling her mouth and wet young pussy in various positions until he blasts her with a facial cumshot.

Karma Rx - Personal Trainer/Whore

Karma Rx - Personal Trainer/Whore

File Name : icr_karma_rx.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 2148.69 MB
Duration : 00:36:13

DOWNLOAD
icr_karma_rx.full.hi.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
icr_karma_rx.full.hi.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

22 dub 2019, 07:01
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Marilyn Mansion - Manhandling The Maid

Description: Big titted teen maid Marilyn Mansion believes she's been hired to clean Bruno's house, what he really wants her to 'clean' is his thick Latin cock. Like a true slut, she easily bends to his will. In a flash she's bound with duct-tape and begging for mercy as he repeatedly slaps her face and tits red. The intense rough action continues as he hammers her tight wet pussy in several positions. Once he's had enough fun with her slut-holes he covers her with a facial cumshot.

Marilyn Mansion - Manhandling The Maid

Marilyn Mansion - Manhandling The Maid

File Name : icr_marilyn_mansion.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 2021.16 MB
Duration : 00:34:04

DOWNLOAD
icr_marilyn_mansion.full.hi.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
icr_marilyn_mansion.full.hi.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

22 dub 2019, 12:24
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Megan Winters - Bound and Broken Babysitter

Description: Thin and naive teen babysitter Megan Winters actually believed Bruno when he claimed he had a kid. When she realizes she's been deceived she tries to figure a way out of the awkward situation. You silly little slut! The easiest way out is complete sexual submission. In a matter of moments Bruno has her naked and tied up with rope. An intense bout of sexual domination and brutal rough sex ensues and poor dumb Megan is left with a battered red pussy and a messy cum facial.

Megan Winters - Bound and Broken Babysitter

Megan Winters - Bound and Broken Babysitter

File Name : icr_megan_winters.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1957.54 MB
Duration : 00:33:03

DOWNLOAD
icr_megan_winters.full.hi.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
icr_megan_winters.full.hi.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

23 dub 2019, 05:22
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Mi Ha Doan - Realtor Roped Up

Description: Sexy young Asian realtor Mi Ha Doan thinks she is appraising Bruno's house. Silly slut! The only thing getting checked out is your smoking hot body and Bruno's got an offer you can't refuse. Mi Ha quickly submits to him and is soon tied up with rope and taken for a brutal and degrading ride. He teases her, handles her like a rag-doll, pounds her pussy like mad then covers her with a facial cumshot.

Mi Ha Doan - Realtor Roped Up

Mi Ha Doan - Realtor Roped Up

File Name : icr_mi_doan.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1977.94 MB
Duration : 00:33:22

DOWNLOAD
icr_mi_doan.full.hi.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
icr_mi_doan.full.hi.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

23 dub 2019, 12:39
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Vienna Black - Tutor Torment

Description: Bruno convinces gullible young ebony cutie, Vienna Black, that he needs help passing his immigration test. Bitch! The only thing that trickster needs your help with is his boner. With a little coaxing the petite slut agrees to submit to him. Soon she's bound, gagged, teased, and humiliated by Bruno. He hammers her tight little pussy like mad then shames her with a big facial cumshot.

Vienna Black - Tutor Torment

Vienna Black - Tutor Torment

File Name : icr_vienna_black.full.hi.mp4
File Size : 1566.82 MB
Duration : 00:26:25

DOWNLOAD
icr_vienna_black.full.hi.mp4.part1.rar (k2s.cc)
icr_vienna_black.full.hi.mp4.part2.rar (k2s.cc)

24 dub 2019, 05:01
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 265 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina