Vypnout statistiky
KATEGORIEPOSLEDNÍ PŘÍSPĚVKYPOSLEDNÍ OZNÁMENÍSTATISTIKY UŽIVATELE
Nick: Anonymous
Hodnost: Warman
Varování: 0
---
Právě je 28 bře 2024, 23:51

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 265 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Další
 Real hard BDSM / men humiliate women 
Autor Zpráva
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Dess Test

Hannah Heartly
Description: I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. That's exactly what I got. This time around he tied me to a crate, on my knees and hands, easy for my mouth and pussy to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fall in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.
Dess Test Dess Test Dess Test

Dess Test

File Name : 0006_hannah_heartly_2.mp4
File Size : 314.13 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:56

DOWNLOAD
0006_hannah_heartly_2.mp4 (k2s.cc)
*Fully BDSM Collection -k2s- (keep for updates)*

25 dub 2019, 08:07
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Dillion Carter Proves to be a Cock Hungry Sex Slave

Dillon Carter
Description: I woke up on the bare bed again, my wrists tied behind my back with tight leather cuffs. My legs were restrained as well. I wasn't going anywhere. Master came in. I heard his footsteps. Hearing him approach got my pussy so wet. I was excited to take his cock, prove that I'm a good slave and need no further training. He slaps me around before making me take his cock deep down my throat, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with more gagging. He threw me all around the bed with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. The more I moan, the rougher he gets with me. I get scared sometimes he might do something more than he does, something I really can't handle. That's why I shut up but tempted to talk back again. I think he likes it. He gives me a huge steamy load of his sweet man juice every time I rile him up and take his punishing cock. I know I please my Master.
Dillion Carter Proves to be a Cock Hungry Sex Slave Dillion Carter Proves to be a Cock Hungry Sex Slave Dillion Carter Proves to be a Cock Hungry Sex Slave

Dillion Carter Proves to be a Cock Hungry Sex Slave

File Name : 0017_dillon_carter_2.mp4
File Size : 488.7 MB
Duration : 00:21:39

DOWNLOAD
0017_dillon_carter_2.mp4 (k2s.cc)

25 dub 2019, 12:47
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Sex Slave Jayden Rae Returns to Get her Master's Hot Load

Jayden Rae
Description: This session was rough. I couldn't believe how sore I was when he finally let me go. The last time my Master had me in his grip, I left tired and weak, weary from all the orgasms he made me have. I've never begged for so much cock before. This time I couldn't scream at all. If his dick was in my mouth, it was deep down my throat. If he was pounding my pussy in, he would pop the ball gag in my mouth or stretch my mouth open with his hands. That was my favorite part. All I could really do is endure it all and enjoy. My arms were tied behind my back, my legs trembling from being kept in his lair all night, waiting for him to use me. He took me from behind, making me take it like a bitch in heat. He'd slam me on the ground and threw me into whatever position he wanted. I loved when he made me sit on his cock, taking every inch down to his balls, and ride him like the stud he is. He kept plunging his dick into me further, spit oozing from my mouth, cream dripping from my pussy. I love it when he does this to me. Why? This isn't normal. Is it? Honestly, I don't even question it when he cums on my face. Maybe that's why I love it so much.
Sex Slave Jayden Rae Returns to Get her Master's Hot Load Sex Slave Jayden Rae Returns to Get her Master's Hot Load Sex Slave Jayden Rae Returns to Get her Master's Hot Load

Sex Slave Jayden Rae Returns to Get her Master's Hot Load

File Name : 0018_jayden_rae_2.mp4
File Size : 578.94 MB
Duration : 00:25:48

DOWNLOAD
0018_jayden_rae_2.mp4 (k2s.cc)

26 dub 2019, 11:02
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Fiona Rivers's Master Wants More of her Asshole

Fiona Rivers
Description: I was surprised to see my Master again. I suppose I must move further away. His slave and anal sex training is difficult to endure. He would probably find me anyway. This time he chained me down on top of a tormenting sybian. The twirling cock and rapid vibration kept my entire body tense, causing orgasm after orgasm. I've never cummed so much in my life before. His dick deep down my throat only helped to make me cum, spit oozing off my face. But he wanted my asshole again. He chained my neck and hands to a post. He took turns using his dick in my throat, pussy and asshole, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and rough. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge dick the cause of all the noise. I desperately needed a break from deep throat-ing his cock. It's way too big for me to swallow. I can't take it as long as he wants. I wish I did. Maybe he would take it easy, maybe not slap the back of my head as his dick reaches further down my throat, gagging all over myself. Whenever I thought he gave me a break, he stepped behind me to push his dick deeper and deeper in my asshole. When he did give me a chance to catch my breath, it was to watch me struggle with my confinement. It made him much more horny, which he took out on me. This time I left sore and cum drenched. I should run away, but his cum tasted so good. I want more.
Fiona Rivers's Master Wants More of her Asshole Fiona Rivers's Master Wants More of her Asshole Fiona Rivers's Master Wants More of her Asshole

Fiona Rivers's Master Wants More of her Asshole

File Name : 0019_fiona_rivers_2.mp4
File Size : 661.92 MB
Duration : 00:29:07

DOWNLOAD
0019_fiona_rivers_2.mp4 (k2s.cc)

26 dub 2019, 12:49
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Stella May is Bound and Chained for More Deep Dicking

Stella May
Description: I'm so proud I've proved to my Master how well I please his long and thick meat. This session he wanted to test how well my pussy could take his dick versus the sybian he had me sit on for, well, not too sure how long it was. I thought I did last time, but he disagreed. He wanted to see inside my pussy, gaping me open as wide as possible with his cock, opening it wide. I wish he let me see how it looked. Instead, he rubbed on my g-spot making me cum within seconds. He knows how to make me orgasm over and over. My pussy tightens quickly, yet get torn apart when I see him. He starts me off on my back on a crate, wrists bound down on the sides, legs chained to keep them high in the air. I could definitely take his dick deep down my throat but wasn't sure I could take it in my pussy. The position allowed him to go deep inside of me. I had no choice. My legs and arms were chained down. Then he flipped me over, my wrists still chained to the posts. He was able to go even deeper doggy style. It's like his dick grows every time I see him. My pussy belonged to him for whatever he wanted. I hope I impressed him. Maybe I need another pussy test.
Stella May is Bound and Chained for More Deep Dicking Stella May is Bound and Chained for More Deep Dicking Stella May is Bound and Chained for More Deep Dicking

Stella May is Bound and Chained for More Deep Dicking

File Name : 0020_stella_may_2.mp4
File Size : 580.13 MB
Duration : 00:25:23

DOWNLOAD
0020_stella_may_2.mp4 (k2s.cc)

27 dub 2019, 08:58
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire

Stella May
Description: I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here? I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. He fucks me doggy style, missionary, rough, hard and fast, loosening my pussy with his massive cock. Every time I screamed for more, begged for more dick, he would cover my mouth and give me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. The constant orgasms made me quiver throughout the session. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it took to taste his cum, I'd do it without hesitation. I want to be the best sex slave he's every had. I have been through enough training. I'm pretty sure I know what he wants now.
Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire

Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire

File Name : 0021_stella_may_2.mp4
File Size : 306.12 MB
Duration : 00:13:30

DOWNLOAD
0021_stella_may_2.mp4 (k2s.cc)

27 dub 2019, 12:17
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Kimmy Lee is Tied and Bound Again for More of her Master's .

Kimmy Lee
Description: My Master wanted to see me again. He says I've become a good sex slave and taken to his training well. My throat was still sore from the last session. But I wanted him to use my pussy again. I love taking his big cock no matter how he wants it. I love when he ties me up. He does it extra tight, especially around my tits and wrists. He made me wait after he finished the last knot. I was so horny I wanted him to take me right there and then. But he made me wait, which got me hotter. I couldn't take the tease anymore. I need his dick! I wanted it down my throat, far up my pussy in the rough manner he's so good at. I love feeling like his slut to be used whenever he wants. He finally came and pulled me up on the couch, had me hover over his dick and made me put it in my mouth, pushing my head down, taking the entire thing deep down my throat all the way to his balls. I can last longer but still gag up spit. Whenever I need a break, he shoves it down deeper. I love it all. He finally bends me over and dips his great cock up my pussy. I can feel him opening me up and tearing at my walls. He grabs me my the hair, slaps my ass, making me orgasm over and over. I had a feeling he wanted to cum this time. I wanted another taste of it.
Kimmy Lee is Tied and Bound Again for More of her Master's . Kimmy Lee is Tied and Bound Again for More of her Master's . Kimmy Lee is Tied and Bound Again for More of her Master's .

Kimmy Lee is Tied and Bound Again for More of her Master's .

File Name : 0022_kimmie_lee_2.mp4
File Size : 721.19 MB
Duration : 00:32:21

DOWNLOAD
0022_kimmie_lee_2.mp4 (k2s.cc)

28 dub 2019, 07:54
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Kayleigh Nichole is Back for More Slave Training

Kayleigh Nichole
Description: I'm not sure how I survived my last session with my new Master. I'm not sure how long he used my mouth and pussy. His slave training is very strenuous. When I was able to leave, everything was so sore, as if I was disgraced for days. Maybe I was. I felt the same thing again. I was grateful he left me blindfolded in his dungeon with wrist and ankle cuffs. I weakened so fast the way I was bound before. But it turned out this time wasn't better. It was easier for him to throw me around, grab my head and bounce it up and down his dick. I thought I gagged a lot before. He broke my record. Every time he skull fucked me, I had to push myself away or I'd vomit. He didn't care. He inserted his dick right back in my throat, going as deep as he could. When he was tired of my mouth, he threw me up on a crate and let me feel his dick deep up my pussy, opening it up for a snug fit. He's so rough, grabbing the sides of my mouth tight to fu*k me hard and fast. He wanted to cum this time so he wasn't going to quit until he did. I wanted him to cum quick, but I never get what I want with him. I left with a sore jaw and throat this time.
Kayleigh Nichole is Back for More Slave Training Kayleigh Nichole is Back for More Slave Training Kayleigh Nichole is Back for More Slave Training

Kayleigh Nichole is Back for More Slave Training

File Name : 0023_kayleigh_nichole_2.mp4
File Size : 546.11 MB
Duration : 00:24:29

DOWNLOAD
0023_kayleigh_nichole_2.mp4 (k2s.cc)

28 dub 2019, 14:06
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Mena Li is Brought Back for More Use and Orgasms

Mena Li
Description: My Master surprised me another training session in his dungeon. This session I woke up on a bare bed, ropes hugging my breasts, more rope keeping my wrists together behind my back, my legs free for easy maneuvering. I tried to getaway but he knows how to keep me bound in place for whatever he desires. No matter how much I screamed, he pushes me down, slaps me around and punishes me with his throbbing cock, making me beg for it. The only times I was still is when I was servicing his dick, my head in his hands making me take it deep down my throat. He threw me all around the bed to do so with such ease. I must admit. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. He fucked my doggy, on my side, missionary, all perfect for taking cock deep, fast and rough. He's relentless. No matter how many times I cum, he keeps going, wrecking my pussy even more. After all this work, I just wanted his thick creamy warm load. I feel this slutty sex slave earned it.
Mena Li is Brought Back for More Use and Orgasms Mena Li is Brought Back for More Use and Orgasms Mena Li is Brought Back for More Use and Orgasms

Mena Li is Brought Back for More Use and Orgasms

File Name : 0024_mena_li_2.mp4
File Size : 632.79 MB
Duration : 00:29:19

DOWNLOAD
0024_mena_li_2.mp4 (k2s.cc)

29 dub 2019, 07:20
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Mena Li Got What She Wanted: More Slave Training

Mena Li
Description: I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. Even though my last session was a bit difficult to handle, the training was effective since I wanted to please my Master again. That's exactly what I got. This time around he bound my wrists and ankles to the floor, on my knees and hands, my ass up for him to use, easy for my mouth to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He even slipped in a butt plug, my asshole tightening around it every time he pushed his dick in. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.
Mena Li Got What She Wanted: More Slave Training Mena Li Got What She Wanted: More Slave Training Mena Li Got What She Wanted: More Slave Training

Mena Li Got What She Wanted: More Slave Training

File Name : 0025_mena_li_2.mp4
File Size : 666.05 MB
Duration : 00:31:04

DOWNLOAD
0025_mena_li_2.mp4 (k2s.cc)

29 dub 2019, 14:09
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Alice Amore's Tiny Pussy Endures Disgrace

Alice Amore
Description: I don't know what he wanted from me. I'm sure I never met him before. But he brought me to his dungeon, bent me over and tied me to an arm rack, belts keeping me in place. I was vulnerable to any desperate sick guy, like my new Master. I didn't see when he came in. His touch from behind startled me. His first dip into my twat made me quiver. His cock was so big. My pussy is too small to handle such length and girth. It didn't stop him from fucking me fast and deep. He was out of control. All I could do was hold on tight and take the pounding. He would randomly walk around to make me gag. I've never taken a cock like his deep down my throat. I'd gag the moment it touched my nostrils. But it was a big relief from getting fucked. He obviously noticed and brought something out for me: a fucking machine. He teased my pussy a bit before letting it go on full speed. He continued playing with my throat, bobbing my head on his hard knob.

Alice Amore's Tiny Pussy Endures Disgrace Alice Amore's Tiny Pussy Endures Disgrace Alice Amore's Tiny Pussy Endures Disgrace

Alice Amore's Tiny Pussy Endures Disgrace

File Name : alice_amore_1.mp4
File Size : 335.46 MB
Duration : 00:15:07

DOWNLOAD
alice_amore_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

01 kvě 2019, 14:37
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace

Ava Kelly
Description: I've earned the reputation of a talented deep throat-er from my time chatting online. I've been dared to find some of the biggest dildos and swallow them whole, gladly showing off when I succeed. Maybe that's why he found me and bound me to a post in his dungeon. He left me in the perfect position for what he had in mind: on my knees, my arms pulled back to the post. He wanted to test how well I can actually deep throat a horse dick like his. He wasted no time, shoving his dick all the way down my throat to his balls. All he wanted to hear was me gagging on his thick shaft. I did like all the slobber that fell from my mouth. I didn't make it easy for him. I just wanted him to keep trying. I loved feeling his dick expanding my throat. He must have been impressed because he propped me up, blindfolded me and fucked me from behind. I enjoyed his cock in my pussy much better, especially when he grabbed my head and used it to bounce me on his throbbing manhood. He made me tell him how much I loved it. He even made me beg for more disgrace. I was actually being honest.

Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace

Ava Kelly Begs for Disgrace

File Name : ava_kelly_1.mp4
File Size : 680.19 MB
Duration : 00:30:20

DOWNLOAD
ava_kelly_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

02 kvě 2019, 07:17
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Becca Diamond's Gag Reflex Test

Becca Diamond
Description: It's been awhile since I've seen my Master's face, felt his rough touch on my skin. I thought he forgot about me. I'm sure he's plenty busy with his other sex slaves. I must admit I think about him all the time, hoping to look up at him while he uses my throat with his massive cock. I love taking his hung meat deep down my throat. My gag reflex gets better and better. I'm sure I could take his dick down my throat for hours. He tested that. He even hooked up a fucking machine for my pussy. He loves playing with the speed dial, letting it go slow and smooth, hiking up the speed to 20mph, ramming my pussy in. I couldn't focus with his cock excavating my throat. I guess I have to work on my gag reflex more.

Becca Diamond's Gag Reflex Test Becca Diamond's Gag Reflex Test Becca Diamond's Gag Reflex Test

Becca Diamond's Gag Reflex Test

File Name : becca_diamond_1.mp4
File Size : 357.83 MB
Duration : 00:16:12

DOWNLOAD
becca_diamond_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

02 kvě 2019, 15:59
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Jasmine Caro Wasn't Prepared for Such Disgrace

Jasmine Caro
Description: I considered myself to be a tough woman who could take care of herself. I was proven to be a weak whining girl after my sexual disgrace. It's what my Master wanted. Blindfolded, he chained me on his cold leather couch, arms pulled to the side and legs pulled back for easy access to my pussy. He started things off simple enough with fingering and a vibrator. It felt so good I couldn't hold back my giggles. He did this for awhile. The vibrations became more intense, more and more fingers entering me, feeling around for my g-spot. I began to get nervous. I've never masturbated so long. Since he wouldn't let me cum it was a challenge to endure. He finally stopped. But I could hear him fiddling with something. I suddenly felt something placed deep in my pussy. A switch popped on and I realized it was a fucking machine. It was going fast and deep. I couldn't concentrate on it since my master brought back the vibrator, fucking my mouth at the same time. I felt so disgraced.

Jasmine Caro Wasn't Prepared for Such Disgrace Jasmine Caro Wasn't Prepared for Such Disgrace Jasmine Caro Wasn't Prepared for Such Disgrace

Jasmine Caro Wasn't Prepared for Such Disgrace

File Name : jasmine_caro_1.mp4
File Size : 380.87 MB
Duration : 00:16:36

DOWNLOAD
jasmine_caro_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

03 kvě 2019, 04:56
Warman
Warman

Příspěvek Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace

Kimmie Lee
Description: I'll do anything for my Master. I loved when he tied me up and left me in his basement that first time. I felt so cold, my arms sore from being bound behind my back, my breast wrapped tight in rope. I wanted to taste his dick so bad. All I hoped for was his arrival. I got my wish. He pulled me towards him and shoved his cock deep down my throat. I wish I didn't need to pull away for air. It's less time devouring his great dick. He had my hair in his hands, juggling my head on his manhood. He threw me against a post and tied me to it, my ass out for him to play with. He kept teasing me with a vibrator, rubbing it against my sensitive clit, using my natural pussy cream to reach deep inside. I couldn't control my pants and moans. He suddenly buckled a ball gag around my head, my screams muffled, screaming from him ramming me hard and fast with his meat. He wouldn't slow down for a minute. My pussy belonged to him. If that was disgrace, I earned it.

Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace

Slut Kimmie Lee Enjoys Disgrace

File Name : kimmie_lee_1.mp4
File Size : 563.28 MB
Duration : 00:25:09

DOWNLOAD
kimmie_lee_1.mp4 (k2s.cc)

03 kvě 2019, 10:17
Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 265 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina