Vypnout statistiky
KATEGORIEPOSLEDNÍ PŘÍSPĚVKYPOSLEDNÍ OZNÁMENÍSTATISTIKY UŽIVATELE
Nick: Anonymous
Hodnost: Warman
Varování: 0
---
Právě je 19 dub 2024, 06:15

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Fórum je zamknuté Toto téma je zamknuté. Nemůžete posílat nové příspěvky ani odpovídat na starší.  [ Příspěvek: 1 ] 
 My Moon Phase Pro v1.1.0.1 
Autor Zpráva
Colonel 4 th class
Colonel 4 th class

Příspěvek My Moon Phase Pro v1.1.0.1

Description

Citace:
My Moon Phase Pro is the best app for tracking the lunar calendar. It has a sleek dark design which makes it easy to view information such as the current moon cycle,

My Moon Phase Pro is the best app for tracking the lunar calendar. It has a sleek dark design which makes it easy to view information such as the current moon cycle, moonrise & moonset times as well as extras such as when the next full moon will be. If you're interested in moon photography, you can also find out when the golden hours and blue hours are so you can take the most beautiful photos.

- View the moon cycle for any date in the future by scrolling on the date bar or by tapping the calendar button!
- Either allow the app to use your current location or manually select a location of your choice to use!
- See how cloudy the sky is expected to be on upcoming days so you can work out whether you'll be able to see the moon or not!
- Find the upcoming moon phases straight on the main screen - you'll instantly know when the next full moon, new moon, first quarter and last quarter are.

Requirements : Android 4.0.3 +
Size : 20 mb

DOWNLOAD

Turbobit

Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

Uploaded

Jen registrovaní uživatelé mohou vidět odkazy v code. Přihlaste se nebo zaregistrujte ZDARMA.

02 zář 2016, 03:43
Fórum je zamknuté Toto téma je zamknuté. Nemůžete posílat nové příspěvky ani odpovídat na starší.  [ Příspěvek: 1 ] 

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina